|The machine has been conceived to
load and unload the cars with the piles of refractory anchors:
- translating roller for the car automatic positioning in the loading/unloading station;
- automatic grip to transfer both the piles and the empty anchors from the kiln car to the conveying line in order to empty the kiln car; when completely empty the grip self resets anchors of returning piles with raw material and it completely
loads the kiln car;
- upper chain-conveyor line for the piles of anchors;
- automatic grip for the collection of the full piles and then to unpile the
- after being filled (manually or with a robot) with raw cups, the
single anchor is placed on a lower conveying line through a going down table, to be carried up to the stacker grip and
be loaded on the kiln car.
Production: no. 1 anchor per minute.